The TSS team is so grateful for your support as we celebrate 24 years of business with our owner, Renee Schofield. Over that time, we’ve worked with so many of you, in so many different industries, to keep your employees safe.
As a small business, we say THANK YOU for your support. Keeping people safe is a big job and it takes every one of us to make it happen. We are grateful that we can be a partner with you in doing so.
To further be of service to you through the next year, please bring your attention to the following:
- A new year means a new enrollment. The 2024 (!) enrollment package with the new price list was emailed in late November. It included a sample of the STANDING ORDER which is required for federal compliance starting in 2024.
- EVERY employer will need to make changes to their policy regarding ORAL FLUID. You also will need to attach the STANDING ORDER to your enrollment, see above.
- TO ENSURE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT DOT ORAL FLUID testing will mean for your business – Sign up for our live webinar on December 12th, 2023, at 10 a.m., Alaska time. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
- Changes for 2024. As always, we make every effort to keep our rates in line with the previous year, but you will notice some slight changes to pricing for the new year. We have also made a change in TSS policy regarding employee list upkeep: If an employee is terminated by the company, the company must notify TSS immediately. If a terminated employee is chosen for random testing and was terminated without notification before randoms were pulled or was chosen for testing (and then terminated), a $30.00 fee per employee chosen will be incurred. As you know, when we don’t have accurate and updated employee lists from our clients, it puts every employer who is part of the random pool at risk for non-compliance, which can end up being a costly problem.
- Enrollment is due by December 31, 2023, for lower pricing. Please make sure to make any updates in contact information and use this time to also send an updated list.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We stand ready to keep you in compliance with local, state, and federal laws. With so many changes, it is important that we get this right.
Thank you again for being such awesome people to work with. Wishing you a safe and happy holiday season.