TSS' commitment to providing our clients with the knowledge and skills to create safe environments goes beyond the workplace. We also offer a variety of educational and training programs for the individual consumer to put into practice at home.
General Safety Courses
- Babysitter First Aid & CPR
- Home Fire Safety Planning
- How to Prepare an Emergency Disaster Kit
Contact us to schedule your training.
Substance Abuse Prevention
In recent decades substance abuse has become one of the most prevalent threats to safety in the home. With the United States currently in the throws of an opioid epidemic, arming families with knowledge about how to address substance abuse issues is more important than ever.
Studies show that parents have the most influence over their kids when it comes to messages about drug use. With this in mind, TSS is committed to sharing with parents the latest research about young people and substance use, current drug legislation and other helpful resources. Register for one of our trainings, or contact us for information about our programming for parents.
Training & Education
- Talking to Your Kids About Drugs (This is a popular session for youth and community groups or schools.)
- Prevention Starts with Parents
- Tips for Youth Drug Prevention
- Substance Use Prevention & Mental Health