Join the TSS team
Join the TSS team of safety specialists. We are a small company dedicated to professionalism, hard work, and exceptional customer service. We value our family of employees, providing all training certifications and opportunities for professional development and advancement.
We are a smoke- and drug-free company with zero tolerance for the use of marijuana. Selected candidates are required to pass a complete drug test and background screening before accepting an official job offer.
TSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, sex , national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
Collection Technician (Juneau/Ketchikan)
TSS has full-time and part-time openings for Drug Screen Collection Technicians at its Juneau and Ketchikan locations.
Do you want to:
- Be part of a great work environment?
- Contribute to the health and safety of your community?
- Learn and grow within your field?
- Get involved in the growth of your company?
Then, consider joining our team.
The Drug Screen Collection Technician is the front line ambassador for TSS, Inc. When clients enter or call our facilities, we rely on the collection technician to provide the first impression of what our company stands for.
We are looking for:
- Dependable and professional employees.
- Someone who is able to learn and understand how to complete all required drug testing documentation.
- Excellent, verifiable people and phone skills.
- Professional appearance and attire.
- Strong team players, committed to long term employment.
- A willingness to be oncall and available when needed.
Before applying, review the full job description here.
Submit resume, cover letter and questions to Renee Schofield, CEO
TSS is recruiting for a full-time Phlebotomist at our Ketchikan location. We are looking for a nationally certified professional who is able to maintain quality control according to clinical laboratory and OSHA standards. The phlebotomist will be expected to deliver accurate results efficiently and successfully report those results to physicians daily. The person in this role needs to be aware that they serve as a first point of contact for the company and maintain professionalism according to company standard. The role requires a high level of precision and focus on accuracy to be successful. The Phlebotomist should also have the innate ability to put patients “at ease” through effective instruction and a fast, efficient process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Intake patients quickly
- Follow check out process and delivers rating card to each patient
- Draw blood for drug and alcohol testing
- Facilitate specimen transport
- Manage collections and handling of all specimens according to TSS and national standards
- Educate patients on process according to lab order
- Oversee quality control in every interaction
- Daily reporting of results
Applicants may review the full job description here.
Submit resume, cover letter and questions to Renee Schofield, CEO.
Note: Any potential future candidates would have to provide references and undergo a mandatory background check and drug screening to be considered for employment at TSS.