Whether you are a business, school, community center or any kind of public area, having an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) on site is one of the most important measures you can take to save lives.
This lightweight, portable device delivers an electric shock through the chest to the heart that can potentially stop an irregular heartbeat and allow a normal rhythm to resume following sudden cardiac arrest.
It is designed for non-medical users so that bystanders can step in during those first critical moments and save lives.
Why invest in an AED?
The numbers say it all.
According to the American Heart Association:
- Cardiac arrest victims who received a shock from a publicly-available AED had far greater chances of survival than those who did not; 66.5 percent versus 43 percent.
- Victims who received an AED shock from a bystander (57.1 percent) using a publicly-available device instead of having to wait for emergency responders (32.7 percent) had near normal function and better outcomes.
- Without a bystander using AED shock therapy, 70 percent of cardiac arrest patients either died or survived with impaired brain function.
February is Heart Health Month. To celebrate, TSS will be holding it’s 2020 AED Sale all month long.
Beginning February 1, we are offering the top-rated ZOLL AED for $1850. This package includes 1 unit, 1 carry case, and 2 CPR courses with our certified instructors.
What does this mean for you?
An affordable mid-range option for saving lives in your place of business.
The Zoll AED is the preferred device for even the most inexperienced first responder. It offers:
- Bright coloring and streamlined design that makes it easily visible in any location.
- Stand-out labeling and directions that remind responders to call 911 and check for response immediately.
- Frequent, clear and easily understood step-by-step voice prompts.
- A unique z-shaped single-pad design that guides first-responder to place the pad in the correct spot, and avoids delays caused by confusion or tangled pads.
These features allow almost anyone to be able to use the device quickly and efficiently when it counts. Time saved equals saved lives.
Contact your local TSS office today at 1-877-225-1431 or email@example.com to purchase the Zoll AED for your business.